2.25.2009

My New Favorite Mexican Restaurant!

We have been to the Blue Iguana twice in the past month or two. I can now say, it is one of my most favorite Mexican restaurants. I can't believe we have never gone there until now. The salsa is awesome! I also love the Burrito Ahogado, two chicken burritos smothered in Chile Colorado and cheese. So flavorful and delicious. They have this monster burrito on the menu. If you finish all of it, you get free dessert. One day Eric will have to try it:) If you haven't been there yet, it's definitely something to try.

4 comments:

The Hughes' said...

Cool! I'll have to try it!

The Pilch Family said...

Doesn't Dr. Harmston know someone who works there or knows the owner? Something like that.

Deb said...

Where is it? Sounds good!

anna said...

Lindsay! This is your old pal Amy Campbell. I haven't seen you in a few years and then I stubbled upon your blog and saw how beautiful and happy you and your husband are and I'm delighted! I'm glad I found your blog. Good to see you...well at least blogger Lindsay haha.

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family