I Think So!!
There has been quite a bit happening since my last post...
Eric had his 23rd birthday April 22:) We went to Red Robin and they gave him a free burger and free mud slide! So good! We couldn't even finish. He got a huge amp to play his guitar with.
He now has a brand new Fender American Stratocaster. Which he plays every chance he gets.Next...
I chopped my eyelashes with the eyelash curler. I am still upset with it. I want to get revitalash or Latisse...One of these days!
The day after Erics birthday, Rachelle had the baby!! Little miss Morgan Rachelle. She is so adorable. I was so excited to get another niece. I now have 3 nieces on my side of the family.







2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I did that to my eyelashes like 5 years ago! I can't believe you did it too, I've never heard of anyone else doing it. Since then I got a heated plastic eyelash curler- I was too scared of a metal one after that.
Welcome back!!! It's been a while. I am devastated for you for the lose of your eyelashes. They really don't look bad though. I would be so upset too! Darn eye lash curler!!! Oh and your garden looks great!
Post a Comment