1.31.2009

Random Vegas Trip

Trying to take a pic while I was on the big screen.



The Lions at MGM.

Statue of Liberty @ New York New York




The worst drink ever. If you go to Italy don't drink Beverly.



We did the coke product tasting from around the world. It was so hard to drink all of that, but worth it! Lots of fun!






Eric on the big screen.




Freemont street.






Coco doin her thang.






ICE-T (in white)




Eric's sister Candice invited us to come and stay with her in Vegas while she went to chiropractor seminars. It was a lot of fun. I am glad we decided to go. It was pretty random though we found out and Eric called his manager to get it off and right after school we took off. We were also able to stay one night with my sister Kristy and her fam. So the first night we were there we had some dinner and then went to Fremont Street. I had never been there. I guess it is where Las Vegas really started, so it is old and ghetto in that part of town. We watched the Queen show on the dome that covers the street and walked around. While walking we noticed a girl dressed like a stripper being escorted by security. We weren't sure if this was some prostitute or some famous dancer girl in Vegas. So we continued walking. At the end of the street we saw there was a photo shoot going on. The first thing Eric saw was Ice T, it was his wife Coco that we saw being escorted to her photo shoot. So that was kind of exciting to see someone famous. Eric and I were also put up on the largest TV in America. It was fun, he talked to Eric a little bit and everything they said was on a really loud speaker. Then the next day we walked all over Vegas and ate at my favorite buffet. They of course have my fav CRAB! and COTTON CANDY! and hand scooped ICE CREAM! Next day we went to Kristy's and played and ate with them. SO much FUN!!!!









6 comments:

The Hughes' said...

I am glad you guys had a good time! I love those quick trips! Sometimes they are the most fun!

Callie Van Voorhis Allen said...

What's your favorite buffet? My hubby and I are planning to go down there in April and I would love to go to a buffet with CRAB!!!

Amanda Jane said...

This looks SO fun! I normally hate Vegas but that looks like you guys did really fun stuff. I want to go to Vegas with the Johnsons!

Natalie said...

Fun!! I think I saw your dad at walmart down here a couple weeks ago...

Littletime said...

looks like you had a fun time, vegas is fun town to visit. Miss seeing you guys..

Amanda Jane said...

Lindsay I tried to respond to you on Etsy, but I was too stupid. No I don't sell anything, but only because I can't make anything people would buy! But you and your sis. totally should. I love Etsy!

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family