1.09.2009

Figure Skates V.S. Hockey Skates

Last weekend we went ice skating at Gallivan center with Kory and Sharon. It was freezing cold but so much fun! I can't even remember the last time I went. We were all trying to spin, go backwards, speed around the rink... this is probably the most daring I have ever been on the ice. After we went to a Thai/Chinese restaraunt, I was going to try something new but ended up getting one of my favorites, sweet and sour pork! Delish! Not so much the next day though:)
Getting ready to hit the ice. Eric attrempting a quad toe loop...triple lutz...ending with a Y spin.
Kory and Sharon about to do the death spiral..
Eric and Lindsay takin it easy




1 comments:

Littletime said...

How fun to do that, I used to ice skates on utah lake all the time, now I would fall on my butt and proably break something...

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family