11.01.2008

Birthdays,Dr. Appointments, and Halloween Fun!

Kristy, Bronson, and the kids came to salt lake this week for Tyler's dr. appointment. We found out she gets to hopefully have her last surgery in December. Since they won't be here in November, we celebrated Landon and Logan's birthdays. After that Eric and I took Landon, Mckenna, and Tyler home with us. We had a sleep over and carved pumpkins till midnight. I made a Jack Skellington for Tyler, Eric made a fish in Landons and a Cat in ours, and then Landon carved Mckenna's name in hers. We had a lot of fun. I am really happy they stayed with us. I miss them all so much!! When I drove off from dropping them off, I got all teary and wanted to go back. We decided that we are going to go down there after Thanksgiving dinner:)
The girls didn't really like taking the goo out of the pumpkins, but who really does?

The finished product. Jack, fish, cat, Mckenna.

LoganLandon


1 comments:

Jamie Nicole said...

I love your costume! So funny! I love those kids too. They are so stinkin cute! Yay for Tyler only having one more surgery. She is such a sweetheart.

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family