10.23.2008

ZoO TiMe


A few weeks ago Eric and I went to the zoo. We met up with one of his good friends from highschool and his wife. We had a good time. I got my cotton candy I had been wanting for so long, it ended up tasting nasty:( and my snowcone had no flavor. Being there made me want to work there, I love the animals!
Eric is pretty much the same size as a gorilla:)

This is us with the huge elephant skull.
Monkeys cleaning each other!

I felt bad for the bears, the flies were bothering him non stop!

4 comments:

The Hughes' said...

How fun! I want to go there again!

Unknown said...

oh cute! How are ya linds? Where are you working these days?

Deb said...

I haven't been to the zoo forever. I'm glad you had fun!

Amanda Jane said...

I'm sure animals need exams too! (I think you know what I mean...) ((I feel like I was Nic saying that.))

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family