This year for Halloween we had a few things to do. First we stopped at the Trunk or treat/chili dinner at the ward, after that we went to my parents, then to Erics parents, then to our friends Nic and Amanda, then to Kory and Sharons for there party. Fast and busy night! But fun! It was fun dressing up. Eric loved making Nun jokes:) I just used my old bat girl costume, which is fun to wear. Sometimes I wish I could go trick-or-treating still because I love candy.
11.01.2008
HaLlOwEeN
Posted by Eric and Lindsay at 8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
You guys look so good!
Lindsay! why didnt you tell me I had your name spelled wrong! I hate when people have names in theis blog and its spelled wrong!! HA HA well I guess i did it because I'm sey hey at least i fixed it!!!!
Love the costumes! You guys look great!
Lookin' good Linds!! Sounds like a fun Halloween...I miss you!!!
I think if you wear a child size Halloween costume you are still allowed to trick-or-treat! I'm so glad you stopped by. Eric is my favortie nun (excluding Whoppi, of course.)
You look so sexy in your bat girl costume:)
Ha Ha Ha. Love the outfits!
Post a Comment