est. august 8, 2007
wow! thats a tun! holy cow!
There are only 3 of me. What's up Lindsay? I love reading your blog!
there are 777 of me:) that's a fun little widget!
This is Ben! Eric, your on. The first one to 199 lbs wins. I have a head start on you but am 16 years older. Loser pays for golf in Utah Summer of 09. Agreed?Documented picture of a scale and blogged proof is the measurement of success.
Post a Comment
Get your own Family Sticker Maker & MySpace Layouts.
4 comments:
wow! thats a tun! holy cow!
There are only 3 of me. What's up Lindsay? I love reading your blog!
there are 777 of me:) that's a fun little widget!
This is Ben! Eric, your on. The first one to 199 lbs wins. I have a head start on you but am 16 years older. Loser pays for golf in Utah Summer of 09. Agreed?
Documented picture of a scale and blogged proof is the measurement of success.
Post a Comment