A couple of weeks ago Eric and I went to New Mexico and Arizona with his mom and nephew. We went originally to pick up Eric's Dad and go to Az for Eric's brothers baby blessing, but stayed a little longer for Eric to help his Dad with a house he is building. So I took some pictures of them hard at work:) While they did that Jeanne and I went to Aztec and saw some old Ruins and to the mall. It is really different there than here. I was very happy to live and grow up where I have. When Harvey got to a stopping point we left for AZ. I wish we could have spent more time there. We got to visit Eric's bro Ben's cute family for maybe one day. It is always fun to see how they are growing up since we don't get to see them very often. On the last day of New Mex Eric and I took out the carpet and padding in his Grandmas farm house. Very nasty job so I let Eric do most of it:) Fun times!
This is Harv and Eric putting the roof on.
Eric ran out of clothes so he had to borrow some clothes from his dad:)
These pics are from the Aztec Ruins.
Me by the tiny little door way.







4 comments:
I am glad you guys got to go on vacation even though it sounds like you worked quite a bit! I would love to go see the ruins! I think it would be awesome!
wow those are some really cool pictures! i would love to see that!
What a fun place to go, I love Mesa Verda and fun to go and help Eric's Dad.
We were glad you came even though it was only a day!
Post a Comment