Over Labor day Eric and I met my parents in St. George to visit my Sister and her family. It was a lot of fun. We went to Pine Valley, in Dixie National Forest. We saw a fishing pond and Landon happened to have his fishing pole so we stopped and let the boys try and catch a fish, since we had no bate. The next day Eric, Dad, Bronson, and Landon went golfing while the rest of us drove around:( so boring. When they got back we went and did a little hiking at this spot that over looks St.George. It was a fun thing to do becuase there are no trails, you kind of just go where ever you want. It was such a fast trip, I wish it would have been longer.




















4 comments:
Thanks for coming to visit me!! Just kidding...sounds like you had a lot going on!!
I looks so fun. I just love St. George, especially in the fall.
ah i love st. george! What a fun trip! Yeah my mom and I got postcards in the mail about the free timed ticket, keep you eye out!
How fun, St. George is the best! Great pictures!!
Post a Comment