8.30.2008

Special Visit to The Temple

We were able to go with my Grandma Marie for her first time to the temple. It was such a neat experience. I was grandma's escort and stayed with her the whole time. I will never forget this day. I am so happy for the choice she made. It was so fun to see her there, she was so happy!! Grandma is such a strong and wise person!!! After we went and got some lunch with the ladies and Eric:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool you got to be your grandmother's escort- role reversal. very neat story!

Littletime said...

Thats so cool you got to go to the temple for the first time with you Grandmother and be her escort, what a special day that will be for you always.

Deb said...

What a cool experience. I am so glad you found my blog too! I am doing well. I hope you are too! I miss seeing you! I am working straight nights right now. It is still so busy. I will have to read your blog often. You look great!

The Hughes' said...

That is so awesome! What a neat experience!

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family