3.10.2008

Sick Times




We finally caught the dreaded cold that everyone is passing around. We are having nights of no sleep, mostly my fault. (sorry Eric:)
I was sad we didn't get to go out and enjoy the awesome weather we have been having. My parents brought us dinner last night and my wonderful cough medicine. So nice of them! It was kind of funny to see when that was prescribed last year because it was march 6th, almost the same
time I am sick again. Weird...

2 comments:

TheSainOnes said...

I am so sorry to hear that you guys are sick.... We know all about that, I am glad that it seems to have past us this time. Get well soon because I am not sure how long the sun is going to shine :-)

Anonymous said...

My kids got the flu even though I had them get the flu shot. Their fevers were 105.2 and 104.8!! This winter season stinks. I'm excited for spring:) hope all is going well with you

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family