Spring break was good for the most part besides being sick. The first day we drove down to Mesquite had some dinner, saw Enchanted, played the slots lost 7 dollars and decided that is not for us. The next day we went to St. George and tried to find a couple of bike trails we wanted to do but we couldnt find them so we went to Santa Clara and found a trail. It was fun until I saw the rest of it went on the edge of a cliff.

So we turned around. We were on our way back to Mesquite and stopped by this random hole in the rock. Eric decided to check it out and go inside. It felt like a scary movie!
After our little adventure, we went swimming and and saw Mad Money after our attempt to see I am Ledgend. The movie reel broke and they couldn't fix it so we got free popcorn and went to the other movie. On our way home we stopped and saw grandma Johnson and went to the instacare. So much excitement, right?
3.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sounds like you had a good time. I love summer.
bHey! I found you!! So glad you have time to post so I can keep better tabs on you guys. Check mine out too.
It was so nice to see you over the weekend, I hope you'll come visit us here sometime soon, we would love to show you the wonderful place we call The Valley of the Sun.
Post a Comment