2.22.2008

Movin' to the U


Eric decided that he is going to major in English. So we are moving up to the U of U this summer. Most likely we will be living there until Eric is done with school. We are really excited for this move! I am ready to go somewhere new anyway. The apartments we live in now keep leaving notes on our door telling us what not to do. We are hardly ever there!! Plus there is no pool, so whats the point of staying???:)

3 comments:

TheSainOnes said...

Lindsay I am so glad I found your blog. It is fun to see what everyone is up too.. Good luck with the MOVE. I hate Moving.

Jared and Laura said...

I agree with the whole 'no pool' thing...why bother sticking around.:) Good luck with the move!

Unknown said...

NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST!!!

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family