2.04.2008

Me and the Girls


This picture was at our reception. It was such a fun day! We had an awesome band called Hourglass play and an ice cream machine. Those were probably my most favorite parts of the reception. My sisters, sister in- laws and cousin were my bridesmaids and my B.F. BrieAnn was my maid of honor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss working with you Lindsay. Hope all is great in endoscopy- this is michelle by the way:)

Jared and Laura said...

What a cute pic...I think you should come back to labor and delivery.:)

Jared and Laura said...

So...I think I may have given you the wrong blog address. When I clicked on 'Laura' under your list of friends it goes to some other 'Laura and Jared'...didn't know there were so many out there. Anyway, ours is jaredandlaurablog.blogspot.com
Hope all is well...

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family