Today is the day we celebrate our THREE year anniversary! It is crazy how fast time has flown by, and I imagine it will only fly faster. I am so grateful for Eric and his love and dedication to having a happy family. I love him so much, he is the best person to ever come into my life. Here is to three years and an eternity to come! This is the only picture I took of us on our vacation to St. George and California. We had a blast going shopping, eating, visiting cousins at the beach house, did I say shopping?? haha! I got my first Coach purse at the wonderful premium outlets at Camarillo. Eric is the best! I think he loved the shopping just as much as I did:) We also stopped at my beloved Flavors buffet in Vegas, YUM! We went to Mesquite with my parents on our last day there and played a couple games of Bingo. Eric WON! To bad he was 1 of 9 winners, $5.75 payout...weak! But we still had a great time, can't wait for our next vaca!
8.08.2010
Three Years...
Posted by Eric and Lindsay at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment