7.28.2010

Moab 10'

We had a great trip to Moab this year. We stayed in our tent,which was very noisy at night. Thank you Ambien for a good nights sleep:) Eric and I did our usual Slick Rock ride, one day I hope I can the full loop. I am just glad we didn't attemt it this ride, Eric's chain broke! Luckily it was towards the end, so he would go as fast as he could to coast and not have to walk it. We went to Arches did some hiking and picture taking. Moab never grows old:)






















2 comments:

Stacy said...

That place is so beautiful in your pictures, I can see why you like it so much. We may crash your party one of these years so we can spend some time with you doing what we love too.

Lori said...

Looks like a fun trip. I love your profile picture on facebook!

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family