Eric and I went on a little camping trip with his Dad and family. The object of the trip was to hike to Emerald Lake. Eric and his nice and nephew were the only ones that made it there. Luckily I sent the camera with him. I have never been in so much pain from hiking. So I guess everyone was done with only 2 nights of camping, so Eric and I stopped in Moab and stayed in one of the little cabins at the Moab Valley campground. We played human size checkers, teather ball, horse shoes, and swam. It was fun despite the pain my legs were in. I told Eric's Dad we would for sure go again, IF, we each had a horse or mule to ride. I bet we hiked 20-25 miles all together. So I hope we will go again. I would love to actually see the lake.
Passed many fields to get to Durango
All of us on the last day...Packed up ready to go







1 comments:
Wow! 20-25 miles? That is one hike! What a fun trip though, I actually haven't ever heard of Emerald Lake...is that embarrassing or what? Looks like you guys had fun though. :)
Post a Comment