It is our two year anniversary today! I can't even believe it, time has flown by. We have grown so much as a couple in these 2 years. I love my Eric so much! I am so grateful for him and our marriage. This year we stayed at the Little America and tonight we are going to The Roof. I have never done either of these. Funny story about The Roof, Eric wanted to take me there the night he proposed but, I didn't feel like it and I thought it was too expensive to just go to dinner. I insisted we go somewhere else so we went to the Garden. I am such a dork!! I pretty much squashed his plans, whoops! So we decided maybe we should go this year:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Congrats Eric and Linds! I can't believe it's already been 2 years!
Two years!! Isn't that exciting?? I love your wedding pictures, they are so pretty. Zachary and I absolutely love The Roof! Their ham is so yummy. But how funny that you insisted on going to The Garden instead. So funny! But The Garden is nice too. What a fun memory! Congrats on two years!!
So fun! We are living in North Salt Lake in a basement apartment for now! It's a lot of fun! I can't believe you have been married for 2 years! Congrats that's awesome! =)
Haha, that is hilarious! I did the same thing when my hubby was purposing! I'm surprised he still asked me! Congrats, thats awesome!
Post a Comment