This year we had so much fun going to Moab. We went and hiked a little bit of Negro Bill, went to the swimming hole, went for a ride in the new jeep, hiked in Hunters Canyon, and Eric did Funnel Arch. The worst part of the trip was when I thought Maddy had broken her tail. It just went limp and wouldn't curl and she couldn't even sleep at night and be comfortable. I was so worried so I looked all over the internet trying to diagnose her problem:) Everything I would come across said broken tails are a big deal and get your dog to a vet a.s.a.p, so I looked more. I finally found an article that said every one of her symptoms! It was called cold water tail! I took her swimming for too long in cold water, so that somehow hurts their tails. So we gave her asprin:) I was so relieved I thought for sure we were going to have to get her cute curly tail amputated! We were a little sad we didn't get to bike, Eric got a flat when he went on a ride with Landon:( oh well. All in all we had a very good time!
7.14.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment