7.14.2008

This is The Place

Last Saturday we went to This is the Place State Park for family fun day. I thought it was a lot of fun. Im not sure what Eric and Landon thought. Probably they would rather be skateboarding. But there is so much history there. It was really neat to see since I have lived here my whole life and never once been there. I had always wondered what was across the road from the zoo. We rode the train and then walked around a little bit before it closed. Landon and Mckenna played games and won prizes. Mckenna even got the last Hannah Montana poster! Score! She was pretty excited about that.






1 comments:

Lori said...

I can't believe you have almost been married a year! I am glad you will be working at LDS. Hope to see you soon.

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family