Eric grew a beard for awhile, maybe like a week or two. It was hard on me because he couldn't give me kisses without poking me or scratching me with his burley whiskers. So it was time to shave. I dared him to shave it into a handle bar mustache and go to work with it. I realize now that I was pretty much just giving him permission to have handle bars since he was all for the idea. He did it!! A kid at the school Eric worked at said, "your handle bars make you look like 10 times more of a bad ass." So after his day of handle bars, I made him shave. For some odd reason his co-workers liked them. Thank heaven for razors!
I didn't think he could look any creepier than he did with bars, this is proof that he can! Love ya Eric!







2 comments:
Your facial hair leaves much to be desired, but it does make you look older than the 12-15 year old I still picture you as. I have to agree with Lindsey, I don't like kissing scruffiness, I like men better shaved.
oh man linds, i would have to agree yuck to facial hair!
Post a Comment