4.24.2008

Eric's Birthday!

For Erics birthday we went to Macaroni Grill with his family. I was excited to give him his presents so I gave them to him early. We ended up taking the sweater back I got him. Next door was the pet store so we went in and gave Maddy a bath. Eric wanted a chinchilla but that was a little out of our price range so after much thinking we came to the conclusion that we could probably afford a couple of mice and nobody would ever know at our apartment that we have a pet(such rule breakers:). Even though they are nast, they are a little bit cute. So I gave in. We named them Dill and Lenny.

Birthday cake made by his parents. Decorated by me with 22 candles!

Erics shirts from my parents. Maddy didn't really like them. I think she wanted to eat them.
This is Lenny.



6 comments:

Littletime said...

Happy Birthday Eric hope you had a great day. Hey when are we going camping? Sorry I don't like those little creatures....

TheSainOnes said...

Eric, I hope you had a Happy Birthday.. Not sure if I would want those little creatures in my house....

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday little brother! We're the worst with birthdays, I'm glad I at least remember my own kids the day before. Your birthday sounds fun, except for the mice, gross.

Jamie Nicole said...

Hey, Happy Birthday Eric! P.S. Lindsay, I love the fact that you have Bright Eyes on your music list. I love them!

JoRae aka Lolae said...

Honestly Lindsay, Mice? I am grossed out since I see them crossing my floor from time to time.

Unknown said...

I remember one of my bestest friends growing up would buy these cute little mice and not tell his mom! well before long they got HUGE. They are kind of interseting to watch those! I hope you had a happy birthday eric!!!

♥AnNiVeRsArY ♥

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our Little Family