Here are pictures of our house. It has taken me so long to get them on here because I really wanted a new couch before posting. It is still not fully decorated, I still need a few pictures put up. But this will do for now:)

My lovely new black friday washer and dryer.

Our Bedroom.

The main bathroom.

The second ghetto bedroom. We haven't done anything with that yet.

Our kitchen.

kitchen...

Kitchen.

Half-bath downstairs.

One side of the living room.

Another side of the living room.

Christmas tree area.

Our awesome new couch, which we bought yesterday. Hopefully after Christmas I will have a picture of the sacred grove by raymond designs hanging above the couch.
So there it is. I will get pics of the outside sometime. It is too cold and dark right now:) Everyday our home gets better and better. It has been such a blessing to own a home. We love it so much!
5 comments:
Not fully decorated?? Whatever!!! It is so cute...love the couch and your bedspread is cute too. Can I come take decorating tips from you...like where do you shop:) I need to come see it in person. Congrats on the new house...isn't it great!!
Congrats, you're house is gorgeous!!!! Miss ya:(
Congrats! I love that you have a home! It's so exciting!! It looks so cute all decorated and your new couch looks so comfy!!
Sorry for razzing you about getting pics up, I just figured it was about time:) You have a cute, cute home, I love it! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see it in person when we come in March. And, your couch is awesome.
What a cute house! Everything is decorated so nicely. How exciting for you guys! That is awesome!
Post a Comment