Our awesome friends Lindsay, Mike, Haylie and Landon invited us to the 4th of July Bees game. It was so much fun! Landon got free tickets on the third row right behind home base. It was awesome! Thanks Guys!!
7.13.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
linds cute hair i love it!
How fun! Sounds like a BLAST!!
Lindsay! It was so good seeing you at the bees game! Way random! How have you been?
Baseball games are the best, looks like you had fun. Love your hair!
That's great! I'm glad you are doing good... I guess that's how life is now work work work! haha. nothin too new with us just working some more! =) Trying to get away here and there on vacation. So where are you living now?
How have you been? I haven't seen you in a long time. Are you still working at LDSH?
Post a Comment